Choir Director -- Adult Choir and Bell Choir
St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Newark
• The director shall personally rehearse and direct both the Covenant Choir and the Jubilate Ringers Handbell Choir of the congregation, selecting their music as appropriate to the unfolding of the themes of the church year.
• The director shall be an ex officio member of the congregation’s Worship Committee.
• The director shall rehearse weekly with each choir, providing a weekly anthem by the Covenant Choir, a monthly anthem by the Jubilate Ringers, and special music on holidays and during Lent.*
• The director shall coordinate/network with the three children’s choirs when appropriate.
• The position is a nine-month position, September through May.
• The director shall have one Sunday off per month.
*Holidays include Ash Wednesday, five Wednesday evenings during Lent, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday service(s), and the two Christmas Eve services.
For more information or to apply, please contact Juliana Rauch at 7404058833 or email@example.com.
To learn more about St. Paul's, visit their website at http://stpaulselca.wixsite.com/st-pauls.