Campus Ministry/Church Office Administrator
Christ Lutheran Church, Athens, Ohio
Christ Lutheran Church is seeking to fill a full-time combined position leading a campus ministry and managing the church office effective January 1, 2018.
- This position entails reaching out to Ohio University students and staff with The Bridge group (our campus ministry), as well as planning and preparing weekly activities, a semester retreat, and service opportunities with The Bridge.
- It requires Sunday morning participation with worship and a student brunch (when OU is in session).
- Exploring and recommending resources for adult education, leading an occasional adult Sunday class, and planning and executing the annual women’s retreat are also required.
- In addition, this position will provide church office support to members of the congregation and all those who walk through our doors.
- While certain hours are fixed, others can be flexible.
Applicant must have seminary training and a working knowledge of office systems, as well as social media and basic website management. The ability to bring creativity and new ideas is a plus.
Salary is to be commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to Donna Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt until position is filled.