LSS of Central Ohio had a huge impact in 2016 thanks to your support!
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio has been busy providing for the many needs of the people in their service area. Perhaps you or one of your neighbors was served by LSS last year. These needs could not be met without your support. Below is a summary of the support services provided in 2016. To get a full picture of all that LSS does, download their colorful and easy to read annual report (PDF) below.
- 2,381,256 meals at LSS Food Pantries, Faith Mission and Faith Housing of Fairfield County
- 120,827 nights of shelter at Faith Mission, Faith Housing of Fairfield County and CHOICES
- 133,687 days of care provided at Lutheran Village of Ashland, The Good Shepherd & Kensington Place
- 965 affordable housing residents housed
- 151 Kensington Place residents housed
- 14 homes renovated through LSS Disaster Services
- 4,792 CHOICES crisis hotline calls answered
- 2,814 Faith Mission Health Center visits
- 1,665 Faith Mission Resource Center visits
- 118,194 volunteer hours served!