Reminder! New Stewardship Development Opportunity Available to SOS Congregations
The Southern Ohio Synod is delighted to make available a new resource for congregations who would appreciate the support of professional fundraising services as they develop their stewardship ministries over the next two years. GSB FundRaising’s Stewardship for All Seasons has a proven track record in helping congregations grow giving:
- In the Rocky Mountain Synod, 13 participating congregations saw a combined total increase of $1.1 million in their first year in Stewardship for All Seasons (avg. increase of $84,615).
- St. Stephen Lutheran in Longwood, Florida increased giving by $2080 per week and added 42 automatic givers.
- Unity, Milwaukee, and inner-city congregation, increased their annual fund revenue from $100,000 by $33,000 in their first year of Stewardship for All Seasons. Congregational leaders report a significant change in culture around stewardship.
- During an interim, a congregation in southeast Michigan increased giving by $34,000 which allowed them to increase their mission support from $0 to $18,000.
- Trinity, Richmond grew congregational giving by 12.5% in the first year of Stewardship for All Seasons, and the congregation completed a statement of intent for mission support for the first time.
These services are made available to your congregation at a very affordable rate through a special partnership between the Southern Ohio Synod and Gronlund Sayther Brunkow.
Rev. Mike Ward of GSB FundRaising will be present at our Synod Assembly on Saturday, June 2, and will be delighted to discuss this exciting new option with you.
More information is available on the attached flyer. You may contact the Synod’s Director for Evangelical Mission, Pastor Katie Kerrigan (email@example.com) if your congregation would like to participate or if you would like further information.
Please download the flyer below for more information and to share with your congregation.